This week’s Groupon Getaways include deals for big families of up to 16! Eight deals sleep 8, two sleep 10, and one each to sleep 14, 15, 16! For your convenience, I’ve bolded the maximum capacity for deals that sleep 8 and over. Enjoy!
1. 2-Night Stay for Up to Six w/ Two Days of Water Park Passes at Hope Lake Lodge & Indoor Waterpark in Cortland, NY from $299. Spanning 41,000 square feet, this resort’s Cascades Indoor Waterpark offers something for every member of the family. Kids can zoom down three-story tube slides while parents unwind in the hot tub or watch toddlers splash around in the kiddie pool. Afterward, the whole group can refuel with pizza and burgers from the water park’s café. Two days of waterpark passes are included with each of this deal’s options. Buy by 11/16/17.
2. Stay at Mountain Laurel Resort in White Haven, PA. Dates into March 2018. Stay for six from $89/night. With its wealth of activities, Mountain Laurel Resort is an ideal family getaway. Enjoy a friendly game of billiards or ping-pong, or head outside and take in the Poconos scenery. No matter the weather, kids can play games in the arcade and splash around in the heated indoor pool. Limited time remaining to buy.
3. Stay at The Historic Powhatan Resort in Williamsburg, VA, with Dates into March 2018 Stay for six from $75/night. The Historic Powhatan Resort’s manor house dates back to 1735—an etching of “1643” on one of its bricks refers to the year of its land grant from King Charles I. Today, the house stands amid carefully manicured gardens and rolling hills on the resort’s more than 250 wooded acres, the perfect setting for families visiting Williamsburg for its historic colonial attractions. Limited time remaining to buy.
4. Stay at Best Western Plus Newport News Inn & Suites, VA. Dates into February 2018. Stay for six from $42/night. This comfortable and contemporary Best Western Plus Newport News Inn & Suites hotel is less than 2 miles from the airport, but that’s not the only major destination nearby. The roller coasters and exotic animals of Busch Gardens Williamsburg, the more than 100 shops of the Patrick Henry Mall, and the numerous historical attractions of the Virginia Peninsula are all a short drive away. To the south, Virginia Beach can be reached in about 45 minutes. Limited time remaining to buy.
5. Stay at Long Beach Resort in Panama City Beach, FL. Dates into March 2018. Stay for six in a two-bedroom condo from $119/night with 2 nights minimum. The Long Beach Resort has been designed so that every suite has unobstructed views of the ocean. The hotel also offers direct beach access, so you can easily get a closer look at the water. Buy by 11/16/17.
6. Stay at Dayton House Resort in Myrtle Beach, SC. Dates into March 2018. Stay for six from $59/night. Dayton House Resort doesn’t just have a lawn: it has a designated tanning lawn. This lush 2-acre expanse is dotted with cheerful yellow beach umbrellas, where visitors are encouraged to lounge as they gaze at the nearby ocean. The entire property is devoted to taking it easy, with amenities such as a lazy river, three hot tubs, and an oceanfront gazebo for additional wave gazing. Buy by 11/16/17.
7. Stay at 3-Star Top-Secret Orlando Lake Buena Vista Hotel, FL. Dates into February 2018. Stay for seven in a two-bedroom residential suite from $143/night. This 3-star Orlando hotel caters to theme-park-bound visitors who want to make the most of their time and money. Being just seven miles from Universal Studios, six miles from Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, and three miles from SeaWorld, the hotel puts guests in close proximity to their ultimate destination. It serves up a free full breakfast for them to fuel up every morning, and it gives them a restful place to retreat after a day of excitement and fun. Buy by 11/14/17.
8. Stay at a 4-Star North Beach Plantation in North Myrtle Beach, SC. Dates into March 2018. Stay for six from $96/night or stay for eight from $112/night both with 2 nights minimum. This 4-star resort rests on a 7.5-acre stretch of the North Myrtle Beach shoreline, where the main towers provide breathtaking oceanfront views from every luxury condo. These posh oceanfront accommodations are decked out with private jetted tubs in the master suites, as well as balconies and full kitchens. Limited time remaining to buy.
9. Stay at Crown Reef Beach Resort and Waterpark in Myrtle Beach, SC. Dates into January 2018. Stay for eight from $55/night. Water is the main attraction at Crown Reef Beach Resort and Waterpark. The resort’s oceanfront water park features two four-story slides, a Salty’s Splah House with kiddie slide and silly sub, and other ways to make a splash. Swim in the heated indoor pool or lounge in the jetted tub for some relaxation. Buy by 11/14/17.
10. Stay at Ramada Davenport Orlando South in Florida, with Dates into January 2018 Stay for six from $56/night. From the Ramada Davenport Orlando South, the newest Ramada by Disney, it takes just 30 minutes to reach most of Orlando’s top attractions. You can load the family into the car and cruise to Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, Legoland, and Universal Studios Orlando. Back at the hotel, you can close out the day by taking a dip in the outdoor pool or relaxing beneath a colorful umbrella on the sun deck. Buy by 11/15/17.
11. Stay at Oak Plantation Resort in Kissimmee, FL, with Dates into January 2018. Stay for eight from $104/night. Located less than half an hour from Orlando’s major theme parks, Oak Plantation Resort offers all the conveniences you’d want for a family vacation. Elegant and spacious villas charm kids and adults in equal measure, and a free shuttle whisks families off to Orlando’s biggest attractions—including Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. Limited time remaining to buy.
12. 3-Night Cabin Stay for Up to 16 at Alpine Mountain Chalets in Pigeon Forge, TN. Combine Up to 6 Nights. from $269. Spread out among Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, the cabins of Alpine Mountain Chalets charm visitors with a rustic vibe that mirrors the forest surroundings. You’ll feel secluded amid eastern Tennessee’s scenic wilderness, and you’ll be only a short drive from Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Buy by 11/15/17.
13. Stay at Champions World Resort in Kissimmee, FL, with Dates into January 2018. Stay for six from $52/night. Located southwest of Orlando, Kissimmee is called “the gateway to Disney” by Fodor’s. Champions World Resort is located here and offers not only free parks shuttle but also tickets and timeshare details. Buy by 11/12/17.
14. Stay at Staybridge Suites Myrtle Beach – West in South Carolina, with Dates into February 2018. Stay for six from $69/night. A trip to Staybridge Suites is almost like a trip home; spacious suites have room for up to six guests, kitchens have dishwashers and refrigerators, and all the cookware and flatware is included. That means guests can easily whip up their own meals. There’s room for the whole family—even Fido can come (additional fee). Buy by 11/20/17.
15. Stay at Kingston Plantation Villas & Condos in Myrtle Beach, SC; Dates into February 2018. Stay for six in a two-bedroom villa from $59/night. The sprawling Kingston Plantation Villas & Condos offers a wealth of upscale amenities from a prime location near the beach. Grab a bite at one of three full-service on-site restaurants. Take advantage of the complimentary shuttle service making stops as far as 1 mile from the property. Limited time remaining to buy.
16. Stay at Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center in North Myrtle Beach, SC. Dates into January 2018. Stay for six from $58/night or stay for eight from $55/night. Kids Eat Free program allows children 10 and under to eat for free of the children’s menu for every purchase of a regularly priced adult entrée. The resort has seven jetted tubs, three outdoor pools, and a three-building aquatic complex with two pools and a lazy river. Buy by 11/12/17.
17. Stay at St. Simons Grand in St. Simons Island, GA, with Dates into February 2018. Stay for six from $295/night with 2 nights minimum. The condos at St. Simons Grand help visitors feel at home in what Travel + Leisure readers voted America’s Favorite Beach Town in 2014. With units ranging from 1,600 to 2,200 square feet, guests have plenty of room to spread out. The property is also perfectly located for reconnecting with Georgia’s natural beauty with Massengale Park across the street and the beach just a few steps away. Limited time remaining to buy.
18. 2- or 3-Night Stay for Up to 14 in a Cabin at Tuckaleechee Retreat Center in Townsend, TN. Combine Up to 6 Nights. Two night stay for 14 in Deer Lodge cabin from $329. Set right on the border of Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the property features rustic yet modernized cabins for those looking to get away from it all. Buy by 11/12/17.
19. Emerald Beach Resort A white-sand beach meets the Gulf of Mexico just footsteps from your door at Emerald Beach Resort—you could walk barefoot from your room to the ocean. The shore provides a quiet place for families to kick back between visits to ZooWorld, a family-friendly attraction with lions, tigers, and 200 other exotic animals, just a short drive away. Stay for six from $119/night or stay for eight from $179/night both with 2 nights minimum. Limited time remaining to buy.
20. Stay with Optional Planet Hollywood Gift Card at Grande Villas Resort in Orlando, FL. Dates into January 2018. Stay for six from $99/night with two nights minimum. Grande Villas Resort is within easy driving distance of all of Orlando’s main attractions and exudes Florida style with its pink, blue, and yellow façade. Like a luxurious home away from home, each villa at the resort comes with a fully equipped kitchen and master bedroom. Limited time remaining to buy.
21. Stay at Ocean Reef Resort in Myrtle Beach, SC. Dates into March 2018. Stay for eight in a three-bedroom Angle Oceanfront South Tower Condo from $59/night. All the rooms available with this deal face the ocean and have private balconies. There are three on-site food-and-beverage spots, including the oceanfront Cafe du Port, which serves up eggs, fresh fruit, cold juices, and more every morning. Limited time remaining to buy.
22. 1-Night Stay for Up to Eight in a Lodge or Cottage at RiverWood Resort in Lebanon, MO from $215. Combine Up to 2 Nights. RiverWood Resort’s lodges and cottages are secluded along the banks of the Niangua River just 20 minutes outside of downtown Lebanon, right in the midst of excellent hiking and year-round trout fishing. You’ll be well-equipped to do both or to just hang out inside and read or relax and watch the river flow past. Buy by 11/15/17.
23. Stay with Optional Tickets to Acrobats of China Show at Branson Surrey Inn, MO. Dates into January 2018. Stay for six in the Elvis Condo from $123/night with 2 nights minimum. Buy by 11/16/17.
24. Stay with Daily Water Park Passes at Lake Delton Waterfront Villas in Lake Delton, WI. Dates into December. Stay for up to 10 from $199/night. The brand-new Lake Delton Waterfront Villas’ rustic log cabins sit on a private beach along Lake Delton within Wisconsin Dells. You can warm up by your cabin’s fireplace or enjoy a cup of coffee in an Adirondack chair on your patio, which offers views of the lake. Includes 10 Kalahari Indoor Water Park passes. Limited time remaining to buy.
25. Stay at Hi Country Haus Condominiums in Winter Park, CO. Dates into December. Stay for six from $127/night with 2 nights minimum. Located within a wooded development close to Winter Park and its surrounding resorts, the condos have all the comforts of home, including full kitchens and fireplaces. Buy by 11/20/17.
26. Thanksgiving Special: Stay at River Club Telluride, CO. Dates into February 2018. Stay for six from $157/night or stay for eight from $196/night both with 3 nights minimum stay. The condos at the River Club Telluride let visitors live like locals—and in luxury. Guests can make themselves at home amid the chef-quality appliances in the kitchen and spa-like bathrooms with steam showers and granite countertops. In the living room, families can curl up on leather sofas and watch premium channels on the flat-screen TV mounted to the natural stone fireplace. Limited time remaining to buy.
27. Stay at Grandview on the Lake in Chelan, WA. Dates into April 2018. Stay for six in a one-bedroom condo from $110/night. The Grandview occupies a gorgeous spot smack dab on the shores of Lake Chelan in the foothills of the Cascade Range. The 55-mile-long, glacier-fed lake is a popular spot for boating and jet skiing in the summertime. It’s also a fisherman’s paradise—Lake Chelan has a renowned fish-stocking program that releases hundreds of thousands of chinook salmon, lake trout, and kokanee into the chilly waters each year. Limited time remaining to buy.
28. Stay at Lake Creek Lodge in Camp Sherman, OR. Dates into February 2018. Stay for six in a three-bedroom cabin for $189/night with 2 nights minimum stay. Lake Creek Lodge has remained as a quiet escape on the shores of the Metolius River since the 1920s. The Restaurant at Lake Creek serves breakfast and dinner. Buy by 11/12/17.
29. 3-Night Stay for Two or Six at Golden Bear Cottages in Big Bear Lake, CA. Combine Up to 15 Nights. Three night stay for six in a family cottage from $358. Golden Bear Cottages’ 28 rustic cabins are nestled amid 200-year-old pines, whose broad branches fill the air with a refreshing, woodsy scent. The five-acre property is close to Big Bear Lake; guests only have to walk about a block—at most—to reach its shores for fishing or hiking. Limited time remaining to buy.
30. Stay at The Breakers of Long Beach, WA. Dates into January 2018. Stay for six in a two-bedroom condo from $159/night with 2 nights minimum stay. The resort fronts a stretch of the 28-mile Long Beach Peninsula, billed as the world’s longest beach open to vehicle. Pets can be added in select rooms for $15 a night (contact the hotel prior the purchase to ensure availability). Limited time remaining to buy.
31. Stay at River Inn Resort & Conference Center in Hunt, TX, with Dates into March 2018. Stay for six in a two-bedroom condo from $87/night with 2 nights minimum. The condos at River Inn Resort & Conference Center meld seamlessly into the beautiful Texas Hill Country landscape. As you stroll the property you can hear the quiet murmur of the Guadalupe River and see the sunset painted on the sky. Buy by 11/13/17.
32. Stay at Crider’s on the Frio near Rio Frio, TX, with Dates into February 2018. Stay for 8 from $98/night, stay for ten from $140/night or stay for up to 15 from $245/night. All options require 2 nights stay. Three generations of family members have owned and operated Crider’s on the Frio, a homey property in southern Texas. The family’s cabins are nestled along the banks of the Frio River, and each unit can comfortably house large groups. Every cabin is different; all feature full kitchens and some have dishwashers, washing machines, and dryers. Buy by 11/16/17.
33. 2-Night Stay for Six at Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ Hill Country in Canyon Lake, TX from $147. Some options sleep up to 10. Spending quality time with the family doesn’t get any easier than booking a stay at Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ Hill Country thanks to its myriad of amenities. Guests can stay in the Lodge Room and enjoy the communal patio area or in a Hill Country Cabin where they can toast marshmallows over their private fire pit. No matter which they choose, they can cool off from the Texas heat in the indoor pools. Limited time remaining to buy.
34. 1-Night Stay for Six in a Two-Bedroom Cabin at Tenkiller State Park in Vian, OK from $65. Buy by 11/20/17.
35. 1-Night Stay for Up to Six at Robbers Cave State Park in Wilburton, OK from $61/night. Combine Up to 2 Nights. Hidden amid the forested hills and sandstone cliffs of Robbers Cave State Park lies the cave once used as an outlaw hideout. Visitors can hike up to 1,500 feet up in search of the cave and for stunning views of the foliage below. This scenic and rustic land is also home to the Belle Starr View Lodge and 26 individual cabins, which welcome visitors with modern amenities and bountiful serenity. Limited time remaining to buy.
36. 2-Night Stay for Six with Wine Experience at Canyon Lakeview Resort in Canyon Lake, TX from $325. Combine Up to 4 Nights. The resort overlooks scenic Canyon Lake, located just an hour northeast of San Antonio. Eight parks scattered throughout 80 miles of shoreline allow for boating, hiking, and bike riding. Limited time remaining to buy.
37. Stay with Dining Credit and Beach Package at Seascape Resort Beachfront Condos in Galveston, TX. Dates into March 2018. Stay for six in a one bedroom condo from $83/night or stay for eight in a two-bedroom suite from $153/night. All options require two nights minimum. Limited time remaining to buy.