Resort Category: Deluxe Villa Resort
Escape on your own African safari adventure at this magnificent Resort hotel. Inspired by the traditional African kraal, the horseshoe-curved design offers exquisite views of lush savannas—where over 30 species of African wildlife freely roam. Relax at Samawati Springs Pool featuring a 128-foot waterslide. Disney Resort buses take guests from Jambo House and Kidani Village to Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach water parks, and Disney Springs.
Big Family Rooms:
Two-bedroom Villa sleeps families of up to 9. Amenities include 3 bathrooms, a full kitchen, and a washer and dryer.
Grand Three-Bedroom Villas sleeps up to 12. Amenities include 3 bathrooms, a full kitchen, and a washer and dryer.
- Pool: Samawati Springs featuring zero-depth entry and a 128-foot-long water slide
- 2 whirlpool spas
- Uwanja Camp wet activity playground
Dining at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge:
- 1 Quick Service location - The Mara
- 2 Full-Service restaurants - Boma - Flavors of Africa & Jiko - The Cooking Place
- Pool Bar - Uzima Springs Pool Bar
- 2 lounges - Cape Town Lounge and Wine Bar & Victoria Falls Lounge
- In-Room Dining - 6:00 a.m. to midnight
- Disney's Magical Express Transportation includes Free Airport Service
- Free Park Transportation
- Free Wi-Fi