Review Detail

4.9 2 0.5
Wonderful Stay!
Overall rating

Hotel Condition

Service & Staff

Amenities

Room Comfort/ Cleanliness

We stayed here with our family of 6, plus my parents in a 2 bedroom suite. The grounds were beautiful as were the rooms. The rooms were perfect for our family. The 2 bedroom was made up of 2 suites with bathrooms. My parents stayed in the master suite which was gorgeous and they loved, and then we stayed in the other bedroom. The bedroom we stayed in had a fold out sofa in it that our 2 littles were able to sleep in, and then our teens slept on the fold out sofa in the living room. Our suite was located on the highest floor and we had a gorgeous view. We are planning on having this be our go to spot to stay when my parents visit again. My only concern is if they will let us all stay in it again as they asked several times how old our youngest was stating that it was only because she was young enough we were able to fit in this size suite. Next year of course she will be older, and our oldest will be an adult as she will be 18. I also have to comment all of the staff was FABULOUS! As an example, in the morning I went to make coffee and couldn't find the coffee pot anywhere. I called the front desk asking for another one. While on the phone my Mom walked out and said that she had it in the fridge with water (!???!), when I told the person on the phone I didn't need it, she still almost insisted they would still bring an extra for us, "you know, just in case you want extra coffee, or maybe a decaf pot and a regular". I had to insist that the one we had was fine. All of our interactions with the staff were like this with them going completely out of their way to be friendly and meet our every need.

Family Size

Family Size
Family of 9
Age of Children
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account