Resort Category: Deluxe Villa Resort
Disney’s Riviera Resort gives you access to Epcot and Hollywood Studios via Disney’s Skyliner. Enjoy firework views and Character Dining options onsite. Disney’s Riviera Resort offers three pool areas. The Riviera Pool offers family-friendly water fun, cascading water features, and a twisty slide. The magnificent 30-foot-tall tower holds the almost two-story-tall corkscrew slide that will wind down into the feature pool.
Big Family Rooms:
2 Bedroom Villa - Preferred View sleeps up to 9 and includes a full kitchen, 2 full bathrooms, washer, and dryer.
3 Bedroom Grand Villa sleeps up to 12. Amenities include a full kitchen with an island, a formal dining area, and 3 full bathrooms.
- Riviera Pool, a family-friendly pool with a waterslide
- S’il Vous Play, an interactive water play area
- Beau Soleil Pool, quiet pool
- Fitness center
- Bocce ball
- Giant chess
- Topolino’s Terrace, full-service restaurant opened for dinner and character breakfast
- Le Petit Café
- Bar Riva, full-service restaurant poolside
- Primo Piatto, quick-service restaurant with grab and go options
- Disney's Magical Express Transportation includes Free Airport Service
- Free Park Transportation
- Free Wi-Fi