Liability Disclaimer, Forum Terms, Community Features, Web Links, Hotel Reviews Terms
3. Registration and Security.
4. Use of the Site and Service by Members.
5. Restrictions on Rights to Use.
You agree that you will not (and you agree not to allow any third party to):
- modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Site and/or Service;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Site and/or Service or in or on any Content or other material obtained via the Site and/or Service;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated devices, process or means to access, retrieve or index any portion of the Site and/or Service;
- access, retrieve or index any portion of the Site and/or Service for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database of business reviews;
- collect any information about other users or members (including usernames and/or email addresses) for any purpose other than to solicit and share reviews with other SixSuitcaseTravel users or members;
- reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Site and/or Service;
- create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- create or transmit unwanted electronic communications such as 'spam' to other users or members of the Site and/or Service or otherwise interfere with other user's or member's enjoyment of the Site and/or Service;
- transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature;
- use of the Site or Service to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including that are deemed threatening or obscene;
- copy or store any Content offered on the Site and/or Service other than for your own personal use;
- use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site and/or Service, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site and/or Service;
- impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our IT infrastructure;
- use the Site and/ or Service, intentionally or unintentionally, to violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing; or
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited activities described in this paragraph.
6. Content Posted by You on the Site.
- You are solely responsible for any Content and other material that you submit, publish or display on the Site or transmit to other members and/or other website users (hereinafter, 'Posted Content').
- You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary material. You may not submit any Content or material that infringes, misappropriates or violates the intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights of any party.
- You may not provide any Posted Content that falsely express or imply that such Content or material is sponsored or endorsed by SixSuitcaseTravel.
- You may not provide any Posted Content that is unlawful or that promotes or encourages illegal activity.
- You are solely responsible for your ratings and reviews of businesses listed on the Site or Service. SixSuitcaseTravelreserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and any entity which you have reviewed.
- You agree that you will only provide Posted Content that you believe to be true and you will not purposely provide false or misleading information.
- By posting Posted Content on the Site, you agree to and hereby do grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, SixSuitcaseTravel, its contractors, and the users of the Site an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, fully sublicensable, fully paid up, worldwide license to use, copy, publicly perform, digitally perform, publicly display, distribute such Posted Content, to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, and otherwise to exploit such Posted Content (including but not limited to displaying advertisements with such Posted Content). This license is non-exclusive, except you agree that SixSuitcaseTravel (or any successor thereto) shall have the exclusive right to effect this license to the extent of combining your Posted Content with the Posted Content of other SixSuitcaseTravel users for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database of business reviews, or for providing any other service to SixSuitcaseTravel users that it may offer from time to time. You irrevocably waive all claims, assertion of moral rights or attribution and all other rights to such Posted Content. You agree that you are not entitled to any compensation from SixSuitcaseTravel for the rights granted herein.
7. Photo Submission Guidelines.
Any photos you submit must be:
- On topic. All photos must be relevant to accommodation, restaurant, location, or general travel experiences.
- Community/family friendly:
- Do not submit any photos or materials that are illegal, obscene, pornographic, profane, vulgar, offensive or insulting.
- Do not submit photos or materials that invade the privacy or violate any personal right of any person or entity.
- Do not submit photos or information about children or any third parties without their consent (or their parent’s consent in the case of a child under 13 years of age).
- Children under 13 may not submit photos or other materials.
- Original. You may only submit your own photos. Do not submit photos from any other source (personal or commercial). Do not submit photos that infringe the copyright, trademark, or other property right of any third party.
- Non-commercial. Do not submit photos that include logos, branding, promotional material, or any other content intended for commercial purposes.
- No harmful files. Do not submit photos that contain viruses or other harmful code that is either intended or may result in damage to the computers and systems of SixSuitcaseTravel.com and/or those using it.
- File properties: No individual photo may exceed 2MB file size. Photos submitted must be either .jpg, .bmp, .gif or .png format.
8. The following is a partial list of the kind of Content and communications that are illegal or prohibited on or through the Site and Service. SixSuitcaseTravel reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and Service and terminating the membership of such violators or blocking your use of the Service and/or Site. You may not post Content that:
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of unsolicited mass mailing or 'spamming';
- violates the intellectual property or other rights of any person;
-promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive;
- is false or intentionally misleading;
- is patently offensive to users of the Site, such as Content or messages that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
-is threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- is pornographic or sexually explicit in nature; and
-seeks or recommends providers of material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or seeks or recommends providers that solicit personal information from anyone under 18.
This website contains hyperlinks to websites operated by other parties which SixSuitcaseTravel deems relevant to the promotion and support of family travel. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only, and SixSuitcaseTravel. is not responsible for their contents. Please notify the SixSuitcaseTravel office at [email protected] if you believe that any of the material you have accessed through these websites is inconsistent with the community values we endorse.
The Site and Service (including, but not limited to, text, photographs, graphics, video, audio and all other Content) are protected by copyright as collective works or compilations under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. All individual articles, Content and other elements comprising the Site and Service are also copyrighted works. Except for the Content submitted by members or users, the Service and all aspects thereof, including all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights therein, is owned by SixSuitcaseTravel or its licensors. You acknowledge that the Site and Service and any underlying technology or software used in connection with the Site and Service constitute SixSuitcaseTravel's proprietary information. You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, sell, transfer, create derivative works of, publicly display or in any way exploit, any of the content, software, and/or materials available on the Site, or Service in whole or in part, except as expressly provided herein and in SixSuitcaseTravel's other policies and procedures made available via the Service. Except as expressly and unambiguously provided herein, SixSuitcaseTravel and its licensors do not grant you any express or implied rights to anything contained in the Site or Service by your use of the Site or Service, and all rights in the Site and Service not expressly granted herein by SixSuitcaseTravel to you are retained by SixSuitcaseTravel.
The SixSuitcaseTravel site is provided by SixSuitcaseTravel on an 'as is' basis. SixSuitcaseTravel and its licensors, affiliates and suppliers make no representations or warranties of any kind, express, statutory or implied as to the operation of the SixSuitcaseTravel site, SixSuitcaseTravel service or software or the information, content, materials, or products included on the SixSuitcaseTravel site or in association with the SixSuitcaseTravel service. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, SixSuitcaseTravel and its licensors, affiliates and suppliers disclaim all warranties, express, statutory, or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. SixSuitcaseTravel and its licensors, affiliates, and suppliers further do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the SixSuitcaseTravel site or SixSuitcaseTravel service. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. SixSuitcaseTravel is not responsible for the conduct, of any user of the SixSuitcaseTravel site or SixSuitcaseTravel service. SixSuitcaseTravel does not warrant or covenant that the site or service will be available at any time or from any particular location, will be secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site and service is free of viruses or other potentially harmful components. Any material or content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the site or service is accessed at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by any user from SixSuitcaseTravel, the SixSuitcaseTravel site or through or from the SixSuitcaseTravel service shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
Limitation of Liability.
SixSuitcaseTravel shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder where such failure results from any cause beyond SixSuitcaseTravel's reasonable control, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation. Without limiting the foregoing, SixSuitcaseTravel, its licensors, affiliates, and suppliers will not be liable under any theory of law, for any indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, including, but not limited to loss of profits, business interruption, and/or loss of information or data.
You agree to defend and indemnify SixSuitcaseTravel and its affiliates and any of their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
* (i) your breach of this Agreement or the documents referenced herein;
* (ii) your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or
* (iii) your use of this Website; or
* (iv) the infringement by you, or any third party using your account or User ID or password, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
Third Party Content.
You hereby agree that SixSuitcaseTravel does not control and is not responsible for any content of any third party posted on or otherwise available via the Site or Service.
Proprietary Rights Notices.
All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations of SixSuitcaseTravel used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of SixSuitcaseTravel. Any other trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective parties.
Although most travel, including travel to international destinations, is completed without incident, travel to certain destinations may involve greater risk than others. SixSuitcaseTravel urges passengers to investigate and review travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements and advisories issued by the United States Government and destination country governments prior to booking travel to international destinations. Information on conditions in various countries and the level of risk associated with travel to particular international destinations can be found at www.state.gov, www.tsa.gov,www.dot.gov, www.faa.gov, www.cdc.gov, www.treas.gov/ofac and www.cbp.gov.