Resort Category: Deluxe Resort
This big family friendly Disney resort is modeled after a seaside bed-and-breakfast inn circa 1940. Epcot® is less than a mile away by ferry or a walk along Disney's BoardWalk Resort. Built around a pool with a 200-foot-long water slide, Disney's BoardWalk Inn offers a marina with boat rentals, boardwalk fun, and complimentary theme-park transportation.
Big Family Rooms:
Deluxe Room - Club Level - 2 Queen beds and 1 queen-size sleeper sofa. Sleeps up to 6 adults and 1 child under 3 years old in a crib.
2 Bedroom Suite - Views of Disney's BoardWalk Inn Gardens or Leisure Pool. King, 2 queens, sofa sleeper, and a day bed to sleep up to 9.
Sonora VP Suite offers views of Disney's BoardWalk and Crescent Lake. Sleeps 6.
- 3 Outdoor pools
- Feature Pool has free-form with a waterslide in the form of a classic wooden roller coaster
- 2 whirlpool spas
- Children's playground
- Bike rental
- Fitness center
- Massage/spa services
- BoardWalk Bakery, Seashore Sweets, Pizza Window and more, quick-service restaurant
- Flying Fish Cafe, Trattoria al Forno, ESPN Club, and Big River Grille & Brewing Works, full-service restaurants
- Pool bar
- The Belle Vue Lounge, lounge
- Jellyrolls and Atlantic Dance Hall (night clubs)
- In-room dining available 6:00 am-midnight
- Disney's Magical Express Transportation includes Free Airport Service
- Free Park Transportation
- Free Wi-Fi