Resort Category: Deluxe Resort
The glamour and magnificence of the Victorian era can be relived at Disney's Grand Floridian in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. Magic Kingdom® is less than one mile from the hotel, and Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, and Disney's Animal Kingdom are all within seven miles. Connecting/adjoining rooms are available.
Activities for children include cruises and tea parties. The resort also has shops, a marina, and on-site childcare. Valet parking is available for an extra cost. An entertaining start to a day might include breakfast with Cinderella, the Mad Hatter, and other Disney favorites at 1900 Park Fair Buffet Restaurant.
Big Family Rooms:
Outer Bldg - 1 Bedroom Suite sleeps up to 6 with 2 queens and a double-sized sofa sleeper.
Outer Bldg - 2 Bedroom Suite sleeps up to 8 with a king, 2 queens, and double-sized sofa sleeper.
- 2 Outdoor pools
- Feature Pool has a beach pool with zero-depth entry, waterslide waterfalls, walking bridge, natural springs setting and cabana rentals
- Children's pool
- Whirlpool spa
- Children's playground
- Fitness center
- Gasparilla Island Grill, quick-service restaurant
- 1900 Park Fare (Character dining), Citricos, Grand Floridian Café, Garden View Tea, Narcoossee's and Victoria & Albert's, full-service restaurants
- Perfectly Princess Tea Party & Wonderland Tea Party, children's dining activities
- Beach Pool Bar and Courtyard Pool Bar, pool bar
- Citricos Lounge and Mizner's Lounge, bar and lounges
- 24-Hour in-room dining
- Disney's Magical Express Transportation includes Free Airport Service
- Free Park Transportation
- Free Wi-Fi